High speed single sheet fed Braille printer at a truly affordable price. Braille Box is a milestone for production braille embossers.
- 300 characters/second – fastest production embosser at the price
- High capacity production – holding up to 400 cut sheet pages
- Automatic magazine format – hassle free book printing
- Noise canceling design
- 5 X globally renowned design award winner
- Multi-lingual voice speech feedback
- Supports Index-direct-Braille, iDB
- Tech specs
Embossing more than 900 pages per hour, Braille Box is suited for high volume production braille embossing on cut sheet paper. This production braille printer creates hassle free braille books instantly. This Index Braille embosser is the first production braille embosser to enter the market and maintain high quality performance and speed at a truly affordable price. Braille Box V5 is loaded with useful features. As a self-contained unit, Braille Box’s low noise levels are suitable for any environment. Braille on cut-sheet paper is the future. The braille optimized sheet feeder in Braille Box is the technical solution to cut sheet paper. High quality Braille on both sides of the paper, known as interpoint or double-sided braille, is an Index Braille trademark.
£11,130.00 (£13,356.00 inc. VAT)
Braille Box is a contemporary masterpiece for Index Braille and the production braille embossing market. The Braille Box has set the new standard for high speed braille production and for high volume braille production printing on cut sheet paper. This is a braille embosser that fulfills user needs in a way that no braille printer has ever done before.
Packed with meaningful features, Braille Box is able to deliver so much more than competitor production braille embossers at 300 characters per second. Loaded with cutting edge technology, Braille Box is smaller; lighter, more affordable and easier to operate for both sighted and visually impaired users with the braille and ink printed interface panel.
During the design and development process of the V5 interface we have put our users at the center in order to successfully bridge the hardware and software design to a truly user friendly experience.
The V5 control panel is a local user interface in which allows the user to:
- interact with the braille embosser settings
- emboss documents (from embosser or USB memory)
- feed paper
- receive embosser information
- open and close the new automated braille tray door
- restore previous settings
- set distributor (region) specific default settings.
The control panel gives the user complete embosser control and is addressed with speech feedback which is available in many different languages.