Basic-D is a success story, as the best selling braille embosser in the world it is not only appealing but easy-to-use. Basic-D uses fan-folded paper to produce double-sided braille.
- 100 characters per second – fastest embosser at the price
- High-quality single & double sided braille
- Braille & text labeled interface panel
- Horizontal and vertical braille printing
- Multilingual speech feedback
- Tractor-fed – the most reliable paper feeding method
- Compact size – take Basic-D anywhere
- High Resolution Tactile Graphics
- Supports Index-direct-Braille, iDB
Basic-D V4 is a small, powerful, portable Braille printer. Its extraordinary performance and competitive price has made Basic-D the most sought after Braille printer in the world. It uses fan-folded paper, which is the most commonly used paper style for Braille embossers. Basic-D is stable and capable of continuous Braille embossing. High quality braille on both sides of the paper, known as interpoint or double sided braille, is an Index Braille trademark. Basic-D delivers a portable desktop braille embosser that is easy-to-use and full of meaningful features. Index V4 Braille embossers are easier to use than ever; with a longer lifespan, simpler servicing options and much more. Basic V4 is accommodated siimply with the best Braille technology.